3. Type of packaging
The packaging of food products, especially raw foods and vegetables, is very important.
Packaging should have the following features:
- Mushroom packaging should be designed to prevent damage to mushroom as much as possible.
- Mushroom packaging should be free of harmful chemicals that affect food.
- The packaging must be in a way that the product be visible from outside of the packaging.
- Packaging should be visually appealing.
- The weight of packaging containers can vary depending on the target market and the destination country.
4. Mushroom packaging’s label
- The brand name of the mushroom producer must be written on the label.
- The name of the product (scientific name such as fungi or fungus or mushroom) must be written on the label or replaced with the usual name of the product in the destination country.
- The type of product (frozen mushrooms, mushroom powder, blanched mushrooms, etc.) must be included on the packaging.
- It is common that in addition to the quality of the mushroom production specifications, such as the year of production, the expiration date should also be written on the label.
5. Export price:
Exported mushrooms are picked from the best products.
In addition, the type of packaging of exported mushrooms is different and usually different from the packaging of mushrooms offered in the domestic market.
Therefore, depending on the quality of the mushrooms, the type of packaging and transportation costs, the price of the exported mushrooms usually exceeds the price of the mushrooms in the domestic market.
However, given the widespread competition in the global market, it is important to note that the costs and prices of mushrooms exported from Iran have the potential to compete with the global market.
In addition to the above, there may be special rules for exporting mushrooms to different countries.
now to place your order